Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Theee Roommate.

 Mandy Allen is the best roommate I could ask for.  We often find ourselves laying in bed at 1 in the morning just chatting and laughing our heads off.  We have fun when we stay up late together.  Our room is almost always a crazy mess, but what college students isn't?  She has such a good taste in music.  Half of what I currently listen to was introduced to me by her.  Her style... is hers.  Very unique and awesome.  I swear almost everything I use is hers.  I feel so bad about that and don't really know why it happens so much.  She just has EVERYTHING.  haha.  Mandy is very talented.  She has an extremely artistic side which makes me soo jealous.  She can also play the guitar and sing.  She sings really good, but doesn't think she can.  Well... tells me she doesn't think so.  Who knows what she really thinks haha.  She is so considerate and so very nice.  She does this crazy mexican accent, it's hilarious and always makes me laugh.  She gets scared so easily.  She hates it when someone walks up the stairs behind her, afraid something might happen. She will not, WILL NOT, watch scary movies, they give her nightmares.  Mandy is terrified of earthquakes and is convinced one is soon going to happen.  I love to jump out and scare Mandy every chance I get.  Mandy is so intelligant and awesome.  I look up to her in many ways.  I'm so lucky I have a roommate that is so great.   

3 comments:

Megan said...

The funny thing is, in the first picture, she's wearing my hat. In the second picture, she's wearing my headphones. Kudos to me.

Elicia Launi said...

yeah i know afterwards i laughed about that.

Anonymous said...

I think thats possibly the cutest thing about mandy. The fact that she is afraid of everything and how you cant run up behind her on the stairs. Dang Elicia you make me wish i was up there so bad!