Monday, January 26, 2009

College continues to make me feel worthless.

The one non art class I actually had made me feel very un-intelligent. 

Can't even figure out my Photography 2 class.

Who knew what I love to do could make me feel like I'm failing at life.

Photography use to be fun.. Now it's another thing I just can't do.

I don't have a job...which makes me feel like a moooooocher.

I've come to the conclusion that I can't live with out my mother. 

I try... But I can't seem to do it.

I can't cook.. I try.. and things just dont turn out.

I can make cookies (from a package), top roman, canned chili, canned fruit, frozen pizza, canned french cut beans, instant mashed potatoes (barely), scrambled eggs (that are nasty), country time lemonade (add to water and stir), and orange fruit salad (the only thing i'm proud of). 

Maybe this semester I'll learn more.... hopefully not more canned or frozen things.

I've met about....... 0 guys that I'm remotely interested in.

I've noticed that.. I have very little talents.

The only positive thing I have learned is that..  People can suprise you, change you, inspire you, and amaze you. 

1 comment:

Crimson&Howitzer said...

College will always make everyone feel worthless; professors spend their boring lives coming up with ways to make their class as difficult and boring as possible. And you need to come by more, I'd love to show you how to cook. I went from ruining an entire bag of chicken in the oven to helping Bryan create meals. So if I can do it, I know you can. And I think your photography is awesome. Keep doing your own personal stuff. Can't wait to see you on Thursday!
Love, Jen :)