Monday, January 26, 2009

Twas A Fun Filled Weekend.

80's Night. 

Desiree and I dressed up and went to 80's night at Stupid 600 with some of her friends. Well.. turns out it was hip hop night instead.  We all felt a lil stupid. However, we just stayed and had a blast.

Stair Sledding.

Desiree and I were bored out of our minds and decided that we should go sledding down the stairs. Thankfully Maren let us use her sleeping bag which made the experience way better.  The pillows we were using weren't sliding very well.  I was the first to try the Sleeping bag and it worked very well.  I'll post the video of that a little later.

Spice Girls?

We were listening to Spice Girls when Desiree and I came up with this brilliant idea to dressup like them.  We did so and made funny music videos (to come later) and made a complete fool out of ourselves. We had fun though. Andee was Ginger, Maren was Scary, I was Baby, Mandy was Sporty, and Des was Posh.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Thug Life. (D-Rae and E-Lo)

Desiree and I wanted to dress up like guys.  So we did - - we put on Rap music and hip hoped haha. We krumped or so we tried.  Krump it, Krump it, Krump it. Everyone just watched and laughed at us. haha. we looked rediculous.  Who really cares though right!  Mandy made delicious apple pie..It was amazing.

1 comment:

Criscell said...

I love, love, love your weekend. I totally miss that. Me and my room mate Mel used to make all sorts of movies and do all sorts of crazy stuff. That my dear is college life. Don't worry the other stuff will come in life. Life is something you have to enjoy not just endure. Spread your wings and step out of your comfort zone. Try something new every week. I promise you won't die. Well unless you try something dangerous. Learning to be independent is hard. If you have the desire to run back to mom, call me I will walk you through it. Sometimes having different people, and not just mom, that you can depend on can make you become independent. I know that probably doesn't make sense right now, but it will. You are so talented and you need to tell yourself that everyday. I love you sis!!