Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fruity Pebbles.

Steelers are amazing.
Superbowl rocked because my amazing brother Bryan and his wife made the most delicious food.
I am jealous of his great cooking skills.
oh and another reason it rocked... I was the only one at the house cheering for Steelers.
So everyone was just crying at the end, but me.

My roomates and I came up with this brilliant plan to drive down to the brigham city denny's at six in the morning just to get a free grand slam breakfast.
We are brilliant.
It's gonna be a cold, long drive.. but totally worth it.
Six... is early for me.
It'll be joyous.

I have a long day ahead of me in photo.
I have to finish printing my stupid project.

Maren's hair is amazing.
I love when it's curled.
She is beautiful.
Maren drank vinigar tonight at FHE.
sick.

I love mandy's clothes.
especially her pajama pants.
(her skivies)
or as she says "skibbies"

I love beating Andee in 007.
almost always.
She sucks.
I rock.

I love how early Megan goes to bed.
She misses out on so much.

I miss Megan Bell..
She's hardly around anymore.
I sure wish we'd do some crafts together soon.
She's good at crafts.

... Bridget, Sami, Desiree, and maybe Jordan..and possibly Jackie... are hoping to move in with me next year.
That'll be so much fun.
Hopefully we'll get a place close to Mandy.. I'll miss her too much.
I'm sad at the thought of not stayin up till the early hours with her.. . just laughing.
But, maybe I'll just have joyous occasions like that with my other friends.
Hopefully there will be a lot of stair sledding involved.
I can't wait for what's in store.

Valentines... hmm.. I think I'm going on a date with Joshua..
Only because he had it all planned before we broke up..
and... He really wants me to go with him..and I think it should be fun.
Heck, I have nothing else to do.
First time ever going on a date on Valentines.
wow.
I'm pathetic.
I guess I'm only 18.
No biggie.

I went and took pictures alone today.
It sucked, but at the same time was very peaceful.
I was able to just go sit on the pier and relax...it was sunny, a little cold, but nice.
I watched the ducks and geeeeeeese swim.
A ton of my pictures were of
them, not gonna lie.
I got a lot of nice tree pictures too.. like odd looking ones.
We'll see how they turned out tomorrow.
I'm not looking forward to developing my time tests.
GURRRR.

This weeeeek should be good though.
Can't wait for the adventures that lie ahead.
I'll post more after the future is done and in the past.

Love you all that read my blog.
Especially because most is my family.
Thanks for being interested in what I have to say..
Even though it's never profound.

No comments: