Tuesday, February 17, 2009






   So this last weekend Diana and I decided to go out and take pictures.  She got all dolled up and I got all my equipment (including my new lens) and we went.  We had no where to go, we just drove around looking for spots.  Finally I gave up on trying to find somewhere cool and just went to a familiar place.  Main street in bountiful against this old building.  We had some fun there and got a lot of different shots.  After we finished up at that spot.. we drove up fifth south and decided to stop at some reception center place.  It was so cold that we didn't stay long.  I hate taking pictures in the winter time for that reason.  I feel bad for Diana since she was the one in the tiny dress.  She is a good sport though.  She wants to go into the modeling business and has asked me to do some of her portfolio work.  I can't wait to go out and take more pictures of her.  She is stunning.  

No comments: