Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Too Legit..Too Legit Too Quit!

This weekend was great.

Thursday - I was lucky enough to catch Bidwell and Love You Long Time for free at the TSC up here on campus.

Friday - I got the opportunity to dress up in legit 80's attire and see Love You Long Time again... who opened for Vanilla Ice and Mc Hammer... amazing. Despite the fact that the crowd was not fun and wouldn't move ever.  They were all old..and very much annoying.  Mc Hammer... is old. It showed. He had to take like a ten minute break between almost every song.  It was sort of pathetic..but what do we expect right.  His back up dancers were amazing though.  After the great show...we walked out to the car.. to find my keys locked inside. (not a fun part of the night) Almost considered breaking a window..that's how freakin cold it was.  Desiree chased down a UVU security car after like 2o minutes of slowly dying. Then we went and crashed at Bridget's apartment down there in Provo.

Saturday - We woke up at lounged around almost all day long just talking about life.  It was great.

Sunday - Slept and had dinner with my ma. Had a joyous ride back up to Logan with Megan, Mandy, and Andee.  

And now.. now what do I get from having such a great, long weekend?...

I've got the flu.. the achy flu. Thanks Bryan and Jenn for taking me to get looked at.  Now I'll just lay in bed some more..and whine.  

Oh and for my two cents about the bachelorette... they should have picked Melissa to be the next Bachelorette. IDIOTS. Why I care?? Who Knows. I shouldn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! i think we saw Desi doing that! we saw some girl chase down a car and we were wondering what it could be for hahaha i seriously can't believe I didn't see you! I was front row man. Your right the crowd did suck, it was filled with old people who dont like to jump up and down or dance but somehow we managed to push our way up front and i was able to touch MC hammers hand. Great minds think alike and get sick at the same time.. miss ya!