Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's Go Fly A Kite

So I didn't end up doin my photoshoot...from my last post.

  However, Im taking photos of a little boy this saturday for a friend of a friend.  That should be fun.  Can't wait to see how it goes.

  I did end up takin a few pictures of Desiree at a soccer field.  I also took some random photos of different things.  It was fun.  I made Desiree jump in the air like a thousand times to get good enough shots.  Most still didn't work out as planned.  We went and flew kites, blew bubbles, played with chalk and a blue ball from wal-mart.  Most the photos taken didn't turn out very well.. it was way too windy for outdoor fun. hahaha. 

3 comments:

Megan said...

I was going to tell you that I really liked your tree picture, but then I also really liked the temple picture, and then I also really really liked the three of Desirae. So I really, really liked all the pictures you put up. You're good elicia. You should facebook 'em.

Elicia Launi said...

thaaaaaaanks megan.

Criscell and Spencer said...

Elicia, do you still have my camera? I can't seem to find it anywhere. If you do have it, pleas, please, please take care of it. LOVE the pics by the way!!!