Saturday, August 13, 2011

Printing Problems.

This is why I hate taking things to get printed! .Kinko's... Sometimes they are great...Other times they just piss me right off!


..the green it's suppose to be does not show up very well in this photo due to bad lighting.

TEST PRINT moments before placing the whole order
MATCHING
pale olive green & pale olive green


FINAL PRINT that I received in the mail
NOT MATCHING
even more pale olive green & bright yellow/green

A million test prints..going back and forth from home to Kinko's..fixing colors to make the color the exact color it is on my screen at home..for what...in the end it makes no freaking difference.
Sorry Ash and Cort.

I have to admit it looks like a bigger difference in the picture than in person.
but still.
the end.

No comments: