Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Greatest Night of My Life

Don't worry folks.. I made it to The Sounds concert. I loved it. I touched Maja Ivarsson!! .. Came back with a million bruises and smelled of sweat and weed. haha. but it was all worth it. I am a little upset that Matt and Kim didn't end up opening for them... Instead some transvestite walked out in some short dress. He/She was seriously disgusting. They were called the Semi Precious Weapons. They SUCKED. Foxy Shazam did pretty good though. I danced my little heart out all night long. Best spent 24 dollars so far.

Can't wait for the next show.

3 comments:

Sailor Jamee said...

her name's maja ivarsson.

Elicia Launi said...

i know i spelled it wrong. it was late. get off my back hahaha. i know more than you :) im in love with her.

Amanda said...

Ya elicia, her name is maja ivarsson. and no you don't know. i know. i know that you don't know. and i know what you don't know. because i know evrythng! FREAK I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT THANKSGIVING FOOD