Monday, May 4, 2009

Done and Gone.


After a long sunday.. I'm gone from p-2 and home for the summer! Luckily I had a lot of help moving out of the apartment. My parents came up and my brother and his wife came over. My brother Bryan and his wife Jen hauled stuff from the apartment to the car.. Bryan couldn't understand why I had so much stuff. My mom helped me clean a ton all night long until the place was spotless. I couldn't have done it with out them.

I'm way sad that I am not gonna be living in that apartment next year.. or with Mandy. She has influenced me a lot in the past year. I am going to miss her a ton. Yeah she will be like...a foyer away from me where we are living next year..but that's just too far away haha. I can't wait to meet new roomates and make more memories. Most of all I can't wait to have a fun summer before fall!

p-2 all cleaned up