Monday, September 15, 2008

Visiting Centerville.











  I went down to Centerville this weekend to visit my friends.   We had a fun time. Friday I went to dinner with Jordan, Jaimee, Bridget, and Samantha.  I miss them all so much.  After dinner we went to the Viewmont vs. Syracuse game.  It was pretty intense.. Viewmont pulled out a win in the last minute.  It was impressive.  Afterwards Samantha, Jaimee, and I hungout with Travis, Trevor, and Chris.  We had some fun taking pictures and stuff.  We are nerds.

   Then on Saturday.. I hungout with Desiree.  We played at Wal-Mart for a good two hours or so.  We have no life.  I miss all my friends.  I wish they were all up here with me at Utah State.  I'm going home again next weekend for farewells... and the weekend after that for Viewmonts Homecoming Game.  I'm super lame, I know.  I should probably just stay put up here, but there is so much going on down in C-Ville and B-Town.  I just don't wanna miss out.  :  ) 

2 comments:

Criscell said...

I love you and I miss you Sis!!!
XOXO

Criscell and Spencer said...

You need a new post.